Sunday, April 15, 2007

Getting old

I was just reading my self-prescripted daily dose of blog-posts, when the truth caught up with me and destroyed my carefully-crafted self-image!

It all started when I stumbled across this post.

The post is quite interesting, since it breaks with the current Rails-hype (is this a sign, that Rails has reached the top of the hype cycle? I hope not, I just ordered my first Rails-book from Amazon…)

The background of the above post is Twitter… and now I get to the point of my post: I don't get it! What is this Twitter all about?

I desperately try to be hip and trendy! I am eagerly using delicious, gmail and google-reader but obviously this is all in vain. I have to face the hard truth: I am not of the Web-2.0–Generation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...